UNSWEETENED VANILLA OAT MILK
OUR CURRENT FAVE
Marisa, from Marisa Moore Nutrition, reveals a simple and affordable recipe for a vegan, nut-free milk alternative. Please note: we modified the original recipe, slightly, to make it added sugar-free!
Learn how to make oat milk at home with this easy, inexpensive recipe for Vanilla Oat Milk. It’s a creamy delight that you’ll want to make every week!
- 3 cups cool filtered water
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- pinch salt
- Add the water and oats to a blender, blend about 30 seconds (Marisa blended just over 30 seconds on 5 in a Vitamix).
- Strain with a sieve, cheesecloth, or nut milk bag into a jar with a lid.
- Add the vanilla extract and salt. Shake. Keep cool in the fridge for up to 3 days. Shake well before pouring into tea or coffee or over cereal.